Senior Account Executive – Maritime Workforce Solutions Partner (NCMMTC) – North Coast Marine Manufacturing Training Center
The Maritime Workforce Solutions Partner actively manages and leads existing employer relationships and establishes new partnerships leading to growth at the North Coast Marine Manufacturing Center (NCMMTC). This position contributes to the local economy while developing, growing, and maintaining an existing customer base. Leads the effort on prospecting while expanding and diversifying the footprint at the NCMMTC. Provides leadership to staff who oversee and fulfill training contracts that align with budgetary goals, program deliverables, and utilizes instructional and operational resources while cultivating strategic partnerships. Maximize the utilization of programs and courses at the NCMMTC to meet business and industry needs.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the functions identified in the job description.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Develop and articulate a clear vision and direction that utilizes innovation and creativity to maximize opportunities for improvement and growth for the NMMTC and that align with strategic initiatives of the College and student success.
• Provide leadership to the NCMMTC team relative to partnerships, alliances, and contract fulfillment.
• Manage the human resource needs of the NCMMTC including the selection, retention, performance management, and development of employees, both direct and indirect reporting employees.
• Create an environment of open, honest, and strategic dialogue, which engages staff to develop and accomplish the goals and objectives of the team action plan as it relates to the contract, team, and the College.
• Foster an environment which values the diversity of ideas and people; attract and retain a culturally diverse workforce.
• Plan, develop and execute sales strategies in an effort to meet established sales quotas.
• Responsible for contractual budget management, which meet employer and NWTC specifications.
• Initiate human resource actions to address staff vacancies and performance issues with leadership in order to maintain and support long-term training and services contracts.
• Develop, maintain, and grow business partnerships to cultivate strategic alliances and ensure partner retention.
• Collaborate with CTED Digital Media Marketing Specialist to generate positive publicity and interest in training opportunities and by showcasing the NCMMTC as a solution and resource for area employers.
• Meet contract training objectives by analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions. Provide monthly progress reports.
• Responsible for leading, establishing and engaging the NCMMTC instructional and support team.
• Responsible for representing CTED at major trade and economic cluster organizations. Examples may include SHRM, ASTD, Chambers, Alliances, NEW North, and industry specific associations, etc.
• Organize and facilitate communications between involved business partners.
• Provide direction to staff and partners engaged in training development and implementation.
• Develop a high understanding and utilization of Salesforce for quoting, account management, and dashboard management.
• Lead planning, budgeting, and resource allocation efforts to maximize operational efficiency within training program areas and to ensure a state-of-the-art learning environment.
• Ensure viable, relevant, and high-quality curriculum is utilized in all training program areas, i.e., associate degree, technical diploma, certificate, and continuing education.
• Facilitate the use of facilities, equipment, purchasing, and scheduling to ensure programmatic and continuing education training needs are met.
• Works collaboratively with senior and account executives, project management coordinators, sales support, finance, facilities, deans, associate deans, and all departments of the College.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. Degrees in communication, business administration or marketing are preferred.
Experience: A minimum of five years’ experience in business-to-business sales or sales management is required.
**An equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience may be considered.
Cultural Competence: Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and sensitivity to and understanding of a diverse community of college students, faculty, and staff.
*NWTC welcomes candidates who currently possess the desired skills and experience and are committed to learning and growing.
Microsoft Office Suite; database management software
Working knowledge of Salesforce/CRM preferred.
Must have valid driver’s license and be insurable under the District’s standard insurance policy and terms.
To Apply, Contact: