Deck Hand – Ordinary Seaman – Ludington, MI
Deckhand/OS reports to the Licensed Deck Officers and they will work together to ensure the safe and efficient loading transport and discharge of cargo from the vessel.
• Assisting in the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the vessel. Both scheduled and unscheduled.
• Operating the loading and unloading equipment after being properly trained. This equipment includes a large excavator, a payloader, a skid steer and a large portable conveyor.
• Learning Lifeboat stations, fire stations, signals and participating in drills.
• Maintaining a clean and sanitary environment aboard the vessel and in the equipment
The rotation is 28 days on the vessel and 14 off. After completing a 90-day probationary period, your eligible for medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan.
• Valid USCG Merchant Mariners Document.
• TWIC Card
• Current Physical
• DOT Drug Screen
• Legally eligible to work in the USA (proof of identity or eligibility required).
To Apply, Contact:
Nick Genter - firstname.lastname@example.org