Marine Machinery Repairer – Cleveland, OH
This position serves as Marine Machinery Repairer performing installing, repairing, maintaining, testing, and adjusting equipment machinery found on the derrick boat. Travel requirement approximately 50%.
Apply here: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/645092500
- Participates in maintenance and complete overhauls of machinery and equipment located on floating and land plant equipment assigned.-
- Prepares detailed requests for purchase of needed parts, supplies, and materials giving exact nomenclature and description to ensure timely delivery and accurate cost obligations.
- Performs repairs and installations of hydraulic and mechanical systems, performs preventive maintenance, diagnostic maintenance inspections and rebuilds lock and dam operating systems, machinery, and related equipment at navigational facilities.
- Responsible for proper use, care, and maintenance/repair of the facility, tools, materials, equipment, and testing instruments used in the preventive maintenance of floating equipment and lock and dam operating systems.
- Performs installation of new equipment, maintenance, repair, overhaul or replacement of parts, systems, and equipment normally associated with the building, grounds and utilities of such facilities.
- Assists higher grade mechanics on assignments involving major systems or machinery of greater complexity by disassembling and assembling the simpler components and assemblies, locating and repairing or replacing defective parts and components.
To Apply, Contact: